This 54×60″ quilt of the Earth’s moon, Luna, features hand-sewn free motion quilting that follows the contours of our beautiful satellite’s craters, canyons and plains.
- Measures 54 x 60 x 0.125″ with hand-sewn double fold binding
- Image of the moon from Earth printed on water-resistant Jacquard FabriSign cotton sheet inkjet-printable fabric (HP Super Matte paper setting, 15% opacity)
- Software used: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Art and Stitch, HandiQuilter Pro Stitcher
- Machine quilted with an HQ18 Avante CNC Long Arm Quilter at TechShop Chandler
- Front fabrics: Jacquard FabriSign cotton sheet, Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton Solid Black, and Wilmington Batiks Colorglow Watercolor Texture Black,
- Back fabric: Robert Kaufman Kona Cotton Solid Black
- Batting: Hobbs Batting Heirloom 80/20 Cotton Poly Black
- Thread: Signature QT 40-weight Oyster Shell and Rail Grey
- Made in Arizona, USA
If you’d like to commission this or another quilt, please contact me here!